HomeAid leaders from across the nation and across 11 chapters will comment on the following important issues:
With 2020s focus on being “at home” what does “home” mean to you?
- As 2020 has unfolded, what is the best example you have seen of leadership in these changing times?
- What are the biggest opportunities and/or challenges to allow all Americans of every diversity and economic level to afford the America Dream?
- 2020 has clearly brought many challenges and changes to every community and person in America. Where have you seen people in your life, company or community rise to meet these challenges and make a difference?
- One of HomeAid’s core values is that every individual has worth and human dignity and deserves the basic provision of shelter as a necessity of life. How have you seen this play out in 2020 in your involvement with HomeAid?
Some of the noted speakers will be:
- Sheryl Palmer, chairman and CEO, Taylor Morrison
- Bert Selva, president and CEO, Shea Homes
- Adrian Foley, president and COO, Brookfield Properties
HomeAid Leaders and chapters address important issues related to the housing industry, leadership, housing affordability, and more